Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"..... then I took an arrow in the knee."

"..... then I took an arrow in the knee."


I think everyone have heard this word frequently in a few past week. And at first you heard that you may had a question ??? what is it? what does it mean? I'm the one in this group and then I have tried to find the answer of this...


The phrase "... then I took an arrow in the knee" comes from the game Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Skyrim is the game, developed by Bethesda, although it was just released about a month ago. Skyrim has recently fallen into a bloody civil war between the ruling Empire and rebellious Stormcloaks. In the midst of this is you, Dohvakiin, the dragon-born, to save the world from the end of time. Amongst these conflicts, the nine holds of the Skyrim continue to operate largely independently, and each contains its own unique political and social landscape.

Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee

In the game, you obviously have already known that when we come close to a Non-Player Character (NPC), the NPC will say something. When you talk to the guard, you'll get the phrase “I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee...”. Ahhhh at first heard, you may think the guard may warn you to be careful on the arrow. But when you talk to other guards, you always get this phrase too. Haha, and this makes the phrase "... then I took an arrow in the knee" really popular in many social network. Anyway, let’s try practicing Skyrim: arrow in the knee!

I used to be Ethan Hunt, then I took an arrow in the knee... :D





No comments:

Post a Comment